A beautiful pebble beach, with crystal clear water, surrounded by limestone cliffs in northern Paliki.
Fteri beach, which attracts yachts and celebrities, can be accessed by land through a pathway (it would take about 40 minutes) with an adventurous descent through a small gorge-ravine.
The magnificent white sandy beach, blue sea and the steep limestone cliffs with lush vegetation compose an exotic paradise setting in the most beautiful island of the Ionian sea!
Περισσότερα σε αυτή την κατηγορία:
- Fteri beach is a paradise on earth (images)
- It's not the Caribbean: it's the well-hidden Amidi beach in Kefalonia (photos)
- Antisamos, a landscape painted in every shade of blue, green and white (video)
- 16 Kefalonian beaches awarded the Blue Flag (pictures)
- "The burning of Judas”. The event will take place in the big plane tree in Lourdata